We at Oasis International School seek students who can benefit from the exciting and rigorous nature of the curriculum that constitutes the Cambridge Assessment International Education curriculum .
This gives our students the advantage of a world class learning methodology which combines conventional and experiential teaching methods. Oasis is a Cambridge Assessment International Examination Centre (CAIE) since 16th of November 2005 and a registered member of the Cambridge International Primary Programme since the 17th of February 2007. Oasis International School is accredited by the British Council of India, for outstanding development for the international dimensions in the curriculum, in October 2006. Students selected for the programme should be able to demonstrate academic readiness for the programme.
- Oasis International School seeks students with a potential to benefit from and to succeed in the school’s unique academic and enrichment programmes.
- The school aims at admitting students who are capable of handling a rigorous academic programme, successfully and happily.
- Applications for registrations are accepted as and when notified. Admission to any class will be subject to availability of seats. We administer a diagnostic test that checks for readiness to imbibe learning at the time of intake.
- Admission to Kindergarten are considered on the basis of age and readiness for entry to each level.
- Junior, Middle and High school involves a selective process based on an Entrance Test and an interview.
- Admissions to grade 9 is discouraged unless the student is from the same syllabus background.
When a prospective candidate visits the campus for admission, an Enquiry Form is given to be filled up. After which the admissions counselor takes them for a school tour.
- If the candidate is interested in pursuing the process, they purchase a Registration Form with a school Brochure. They are asked to get back within a week with the Birth Certificate and passport size photograph.
- The candidate is then given an Entrance Test based on the grade applied for. The minimum expected percentage in the Entrance exam is 50% for all subjects. The Heads of school and Principal go through the test papers and if criteria is met, they are called for an interview with both parents.
- In the interview they are told about the school culture and rules and regulations.
- As a final step they are given a Unique ID (UID) and Admission Number and the Admission Form is filled in for records.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic there have been changes in the admission process . Please refer to the process document .